Compliments and concerns
If you have a suggestion or a concern
We would like you to tell us about it. We welcome suggestions for improving our work in the school and want to know if you have any concerns. If you have a concern, please let us know as soon as possible. It is difficult for us to properly investigate an incident or problem which happened some time ago.
- If you have a concern you should talk to your child’s teacher in the first instance.
- You can always find members of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) on the gate in the mornings and afternoon.
- If it is not resolved please speak to Mrs Alison Major firstname.lastname@example.org 01753 655104. The office hours are from 8.15am to 4.15am.
- If the issue is still not resolved then please make an appointment to see the Headteacher, Mrs. G Gooch. The office staff will be able to arrange an appointment for you at a mutually agreeable time.
- If you are not satisfied with the response or feel the problem is not being addressed, you can make a formal complaint in writing to the Headteacher who will follow the school's complaints policy in detail.
- You can find our Complaints_Procedure_and_Resolution_Policy here