Our Vision, Aims, and Values
Working together at the heart of the community to transform lives; caring, learning and growing
At Iver Village Infant School we believe in laying the foundations on which children can build their futures. Staff work hard to instil an early love for learning: they aim to capture and nurture it, enabling our children to grow into confident, independent and successful individuals.
Our curriculum aspires to equip children with the knowledge, understanding and basic skills they will need as they continue their learning journey through primary education and beyond. We value the parallel development of our children’s personal, social and academic skills, firmly believing that these are fundamental to them achieving success in all aspects of their future lives as citizens in modern Britain.
We aim to provide a creative and stimulating learning environment within which we expect our learners to aim for and achieve the highest possible standards in all they do. We also count on the full support of parents and carers. Iver Village Infant School aspires to be a happy, vibrant and successful school community where everyone tries their very best.
Ms. Sam Woodcock
- Our vision is to create a secure and stimulating learning environment where all achievement is valued and celebrated. We set high standards of learning where children will be valued for their individuality, culture, and heritage.
We the staff, parents and governors aim to provide opportunity to develop:
- Successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
- Confident independent individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to their community or
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society
- The ethos at Iver Village Infant’s School is extremely important in shaping the social and academic development of our children. We believe strongly in a working partnership with Parents in order to establish a school community where values are clearly understood and shared. We are committed to Inclusivity.